Distribuir contenido

Guild's pub imager

8 respuestas [Último envío]
Lunanne
Imagen de Lunanne
Desconectado/a
Rel.to MaintainerMagazine moderatorMagazine teamTranslatorMessenger
se unió: Ene 17 2010

I was in the messengers' pub and the imager had kind of weird stuff on it. Not -messenger at least. I know this is probably a council thing to look after, but as we are all kinda busy it would be nice if all the messengers check it when they have the chance. Just put on the official KI mails if there is weird stuff on. If you don't have KI mail or feel like dealing with this is not your job, please contact the council when you notice it. 

Nev'yn
Imagen de Nev'yn
Desconectado/a
Forum moderatorMagazine teamCavern CrierMessenger
se unió: Nov 15 2011

Since the DMoA neighbors meet most evenings on weeknights I'll start dropping by the pub once in a while to "take a peek" inside. I'll update the imager, if needed. I'm in the cavern anyway, so it's not any real trouble.

-Nev

Nevyn's Note @Leo/Luna 2011/12/01:

I took a quick look at the pub imager today. There are currently some non-guild items there, but nothing super important. (Looks mainly like someone was learning to use their Ki.) I was going correct the posts, but I noticed some of the remaining "GoMe approved" items are edited versions of the Gome Ki-mails I possess. Should I just post the ones I have, or wait for someone to forward the "edited" ones to me? I know this a really trivial matter, so take your time in replying.  

| "The truth speaks for itself, I am just the messenger." -Lyta Alexander |

Leonardo
Imagen de Leonardo
Desconectado/a
WebmasterLiaisonTranslatorMessenger
se unió: Jun 19 2008

Edited versions? When I update the imager I put the normal ones inside it, the same ones you have.

I don't know if Luna or someone else use other versions but I don't think they do.

Do you know how to empty the imager?

Nev'yn
Imagen de Nev'yn
Desconectado/a

I just did a "double check" , of the Ki-mails. I guess they are the same.They seemed look different to me before, for some reason. (Like it seemed the jobs list was different, and I *thought* the click-to-scroll message was absent.) Guess I was wrong.

(/shrug)

Main reason I asked for to edited ones, is beause I didn't want to make any changes "on my own" to ones I was carrying, for obvious reasons. "All's well, that ends well.", I suppose. The imager is now updated. I'll check it again early next week sometime. 

Lunanne
Imagen de Lunanne
Desconectado/a

Well "Click and scroll" would be kinda hard to do on the imager :P Which is something else to note , there is less space on the imager than in a ki mail. 

For now it is fine to use the same as the KI mail ones though.

Nev'yn
Imagen de Nev'yn
Desconectado/a

A few things...

I just updated the pub's imager. It's been over a week and half since I was last in there. Still haven't gotten around to creating "IP:" kimals, although I think I have an idea of what do in the future for this one. Someone had posted many ki-shots of us (the Messengers) from the AGM. (I'm speculating it may have been the person running around in a Messenger shirt during the meeting.) The one that startled me most was the upclose view of all the "guys" popping on the screen, I wasn't expecting it! It was on odd occurance, so I thought I'd mention it. Also, there's a Hebrew Literacy posting which shows up on the imager from time to time. Anyone know who this is?

Anys, it's been updated. 

Leonardo
Imagen de Leonardo
Desconectado/a
WebmasterLiaisonTranslatorMessenger
se unió: Jun 19 2008

It's not a problem, people are free to upload to the imager as much as we are free to delete and refill it with our things. :D

Pictures of us at AGMs or at CAVCON party have been posted on the imager often as far as I know, but it's not possible to know who did it.

For the Hebrew Literacy Program, it's a group of people meeting in cavern for reading Hebrew writings, they posted their news on our site months back and they always keep their news in the imager. Since it's actually an event/news I see nothing wrong it having it there. Except for the fact that no having it on our KIs, when we empty the imager we cannot upload it again.

Nev'yn
Imagen de Nev'yn
Desconectado/a

I'll search for the news posting later. (Should have taken a ki shot!) I'll send a message and ask them to send me the ki-mail. If so, I'll add it to our "archive" of community ki-mails. As for ki-pics, I just wasn't expecting to see a picture of myself on the imager. (*shrug*) It really doesn't matter who posted it, I just speculating. Anys, my break is over!

Lunanne
Imagen de Lunanne
Desconectado/a

If it's a news item or event it's fine. We just had some weird things happening in the first year that MOULa opened, like a fake message as KImail and on the imager, and people making new guild hoods and using the pubs "because the old guilds aren't doing anything" (lolwhut) . Since then, imo, it's better to regurlarly check the guild pub(which I still forget so it's great you're doing it Nev'yn!) , to prevent that kind of thing from happening again.